Underfloor heating using plypipe

Has anyone used plypipe (PE-AL-PE HDPE) for underfloor heating? If so, I'd be very interested in any comments you might have on it as I'm getting close to 'decision time' on which way to go on installing underfloor heating in an extension I'm having built.

Many thanks,

Bryan

Reply to
bryan

has all the answers and decent product (worked fine for me) to do what you want.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I would also recommend the Polyplumb system. I have installed this throughout my house (7 circuits in all). They have a design brochure which basically tells you everything you need to know. Have a read of it anyway as it's a great guide even if you don't choose the polyplumb brand.

you planning on installing this yourself?

Reply to
Rich