Ultimate unboxing ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue
05&v=0qBqvfH2YY4
and he's putting on weight !

Who is? For feck's sake, if you expect anyone to follow a link put in some description.
Tim
Would you mind giving us a clue? I did an ultimate retro unboxing in audio the other day. It was a CD100 CD player from 1983. Still works. Brian
--
----- --
On Friday, 16 November 2018 10:15:55 UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:

Don't worry Brian. Really boring. The top gear May fellow removes the side from a large crate containing a car. Obviously fake, the crate is far too flimsy to be moved with a car inside.
On Friday, 16 November 2018 08:46:24 UTC, fred wrote:

almost no-one clicks these links without any clue what they're about.
I think we have him now. He is incensed. Watch hout he will be emitting steam next. Power shortage solved. Brian
--
----- --
On Friday, November 16, 2018 at 2:58:14 PM UTC, Brian Gaff wrote:

No one forcing hime to watch it. Just open the post, see it is a link to Youtube, whcih is a fairly well behaved site and give it a go. 2 seconds in would confirm or deny his suspicions.
If he doesn't like time wasting he's in the wrong group

We only get two seconds with the link you supplied. Try this, it even gives Brian a clue to the presenter and content.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qBqvfH2YY4

--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%
On 16/11/2018 15:44, Graham. wrote:

God that was boring

Yeah, reminded me why I stopped watching those clowns.
Wonder what that steaming turd cost to produce. There was clearly a pack of wankers involved, you can see them when he went right around the box.

Imagine these two scenarios.
1) A total stranger walks up to you and thrusts forward a brown paper bag and says “Here, try one. You’ll like it.” Do you dip your hand in the mystery bag without asking questions? I think not.
2) You have a bag of delicious artisan made chocolates bought from your favourite chocolatier. You want to share the joy. You offer them to a random stranger explaining their origin and your motives. Chances are he will take one and thank you.
Given that you have something that you *want* to share, which scenario do you think will be most successful?
If you can’t be arsed to offer any description I’m not gonna waste my time following your links. This rather defeats the purpose of you “sharing” something eh?
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

On Saturday, November 17, 2018 at 7:11:05 AM UTC, Tim+ wrote:

.

dip your hand in the

nna waste my time

aring”

But thats not the equivalent. The equvalent would have had you open the bag to let the stranger see what was inside before he put his hand in

But you’re not doing that. You’re presenting a “take it or leave it” option. I have no inkling what being offered until I follow a mystery link. Thanks, but no thanks.
Tim
--
Please don't feed the trolls

You may have forgotten, or even never have known, that Brian cannot watch -- only listen to it. How he manages is beyond me, and I hope I never have to find out for myself.
John

Bullshit when its obviously youtube