Two Jags, Two chins and now...

In case you missed the message I repeat, you are a particularly repulsive individual as amply demonstrated by your comments. Your crude comments are beneath contempt.

No one is disputing the freedom of action of individuals but when one of the individuals is in public office, not to say one of the highest offices in the land then it does become a concern of the public.

If your comments represent the opinions of the majority it is a telling statement on the decline of this country but this is hardly a surprise.

Reply to
Edward W. Thompson

I am not, I am a charmer and great dancer.

Shagging is shagging, and there is nothing wrong with it. It is not the concern of anyone else if someone has a shag.

Have you been doing leaflet drops for the Tory party this week? Little Middle England acts eh.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I hope those opinions are not the opinions of the majority. It seems they might be the opinions of the current lot "in power". I can't see JP, CK or the others going. I think that the majority of the population will notice this, and vote the sleazy scumbags out when given the opportunity, as they did with the last "Party of sleaze".

Reply to
Chris Bacon

My God! The snotty uni one talks very predictable crap.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

There is no sleaze - only Johnny has a had a shag. That is Johnny's business no one else's. Some people are being dangled by sleazy tabloid papers.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

When he does it in public office in a public place funded by the taxpayer then it is everyone's business. When the fat tub of lard in question is on record as denouncing in the foulest terms possible those who behave as he did, it's everyone's business.

Only you are too thick to see this.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Even many labour MPs are demanding action be taken. You're in a small minority.

Reply to
Chris Bacon

And how would you know?

Gonzo

Reply to
Gonzo

Ask the sheep round MK.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

You have never heard of shagging have you?

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Not proven. He did say he shagged the money making slag. You are a d*****ad for actually taking notice of the non-story in the first place. How gullible. How naive.

Johnny had a shag - that's all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I know a non-story when see one. It is Johnny's business only. He had a shag with a slag. That's his business and his alone.

Next the will be counting how much toilet paper he uses and get him for that too.

How naive some of you are.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

RThe way he knows pissing is pissing, and there is nothing wrong with it, so lets all jump on Drivel and piss all over his face.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

He's admitted he had sex with her, he admits that he used the guise of her brinign him work to arrange their assignations in an Admiralty flat when she (at the very least) should have been working.

You're dimmer than you look, and that takes some doing.

Reply to
Steve Firth

"Dave Plowman (News)" through ahaze of senile wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@davenoise.co.uk...

Amazing! This senile one, an expert of sheep activities being a Hibernian, is on about sheep. He has even shagged some in MK.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

This must a snotty uni pervo thing to do. This people are lower than whale shit.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

He doesn't have to admit anything as he is not on trial. He has only had a shag.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

One does not need to be in court to admit to something.

One needs to be a f****it to snip text without marking the fact.

You're a f****it.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Wow, a shitkicker said that. He doesn't know what a shag is.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel