Two Jags, Two chins and now...

Is it against his contract of employment? Can't be proved it was at work. She is boot too.

It is a non-story. Johnny had a shag, that's all.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

She is a tarty hussy and would say that. Johnny had a shag. That's his business. It is a non-story.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

And go on about the morals of the other lot.

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Well, they all do that.

Mind, I reckon that the Edwina Currie story, if leaked, would have

*improved* John Major's street cred!
Reply to
Bob Eager

And what about her judgement?

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Did he ever had any to start with to improve? Edwina? My, oh my!

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If the pair of them want to shag each other that is their business. Nothing to do with us. This bunch here are like bunch old Mary's.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Well, indeed - but it's not *her* job as a Cabinet Minister that's on the line.

Reply to
Roger Mills

Oh, you are too kind.

Think of the Bush administration. It sheds competence like a christams tree in central heating sheds needles.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

And charge the condoms to his expense account.

Did I ever tell you about the time the company bookeeper came to me to query the entry on the bosses credit card slips...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

As as been said several times, it IS something to do with is if the act was performed on government property. And also, if that was the case, would be quite a contemptable thing to do there. This "guy" is after all the Deputy Prime Minister of the United Kingdom. He may well be poorly educated and clearly has trouble reading very well but such failings do not diminish his powers in government. WHo in their right mind can put an X by a New "Labour" candidate (or a Con or a Lib for that matter) :(

Reply to
Dave

He certainly went up in my estimation.

I am one of the few people who actually like Edwina Currie.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

*Her* judgement might have been that she'd do very nicely out of it...
Reply to
Bob Eager

You are a particularly repellant individual. Exactly why do you write this about the female side of the 'equation'? The lady is unmarried, at least as far as I know, whereas he has made certain commitments to another, that is his wife, or doesn't that count. Further his activities when in public office and during time being paid for by the electorate is everyone's business.

Do you really see women in the role of the temptress and poor males being the victim of their charms? Grow up!

John Prescott appears to be an ignorant oaf and should not be in a position to govern, after all he cannot 'govern' himself so it seems.

Reply to
Edward W. Thompson

Er, when you say "like..." ???

David

Reply to
Lobster

I think she has a good brain, a lively wit, and an unfortunate affection for honesty.

Can't say what she is like in other areas, but I would guess..not bad..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You are a fool for being sucked in by taboid crap.

It takes two to shag.

If she wants to shag that is her business.

If he wants to shag that is her business.

You are a fool for being dragged into a non-story. All gullible people like have done is make a trash newspaper money.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

It has nothing to do with us at all. You are a gullible old Mary.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

If he wants to do that during work hours in a grace and favour appartment when the taxpayer is fotting the bill, it's the taxpayer's business.

Admit it you just admire Prescott because he's a thick chav like you.

Reply to
Steve Firth

Narrow minded Little Middle England comes in here. Boy are they thick.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel