TT Earth Electrode indoors?

me too, now I feel lightened at lightning speed.

And no fuse is ever going to stop lightning! But it can stop lightening.

NT

Reply to
tabbypurr

In case its any use, here is some guidance from the IET themselves on installing and testing multiple electrodes:

John Rumm

You are w-tom AICMFP:!....

Reply to
tony sayer

More BS from homehelpclub.

Reply to
Fredxx

There, fixed that.

Reply to
Fredxx

AC is preferred for earth electrode testing since it avoids any electrolytic effects on the electrode when using DC. (you can test with DC, but its good to take a few readings reversing the polarity for each test.

Reply to
John Rumm