Triton Millenium

Hi,

We have a Triton Millennium electric shower fitted, brand new, fitted in Spring and had no worries or problems with it, so I believe pressure and flow rate to be fine.

Recently it's stopped heating the water to the point that even on the hottest setting (rotary dial) it's just warming enough to stand in, but is not comfortable and still pretty cold. I guess it's only since the weather started getting cold that we 've noticed it, and that we've been moving the dial hotter without realising the water was just getting cooler. I use it every morning at 5:15am but it's the same whatever time of day. The jumper is set to the hottest (I tried the manual) and nothing seems wrong with the installation that I can see. As I say, it's been fine all summer.

Anyone any clues or ideas of what I can look at?

Reply to
Paul - xxx

Some of these showers have two elements and one or both are switched in depending on the heat setting. It could be that one has failed.

Triton are at

. They have their own service engineers who we have used once in the past and found very good

Reply to
Tony Bryer