Trim piece needed for UPVC window handle

Anyone any idea where I can get hold of a replacement for the white plastic bit of this window handle, thanks:

Murmansk

new handle job I reckon, maybe you can prise the trim from the new handle and fit but I'd rather undo the 2 screws and fit the complete new handle...

Jim K

Reply to
Jim K

On Wednesday 04 September 2013 19:46 Murmansk wrote in uk.d-i-y:

Looks like a standard type.

or google for "dg spares" - there are a surpising amount of parts available but it can take some digging to find an exact item.

You may need to buy a new similar handle and swap the lot - or swap the trim if it is identical.

Reply to
Tim Watts

Thanks for the lead, that looks like a good supplier

Reply to
Murmansk