Totally OT Data SIM for Spain

Hello wise ones (and the others)

I will be spending time intermittently but up to 4 months at a time in Andalucia

Will make very few mobile calls but do need up to around 50Mb per month data split over most days. Anyone got any PAYG SIM suggestions please.

Will be used on an Android phone which is unlocked.

I can't find any useful comparison sites including data and some sites SIMS include data initially but do not mention top-up prices.

Fee/cheap call forwarding from the UK is not required.

TIA for any advice.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

Hi

get a Movistar card in Spain, works almost everywhere, loads of places to top up.

Al

Reply to
Allan Mac

If you use Vodafone in the UK on contract that could be the cheapest option. £5 a month IIrC for 25 megs of data per days.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

Thanks Simon. It looks like =A310 per month now.

Contract with Vodafone is about to expire. Phone will not be heavily use= d =

in UK or Spain so may use separate payg SIMS in each country. I will hav= e =

to do some investigation to see what deal Vodafone are prepared to offer= =

going forward and what the other options are.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible