OT. Sim cards for Spain

I will be spending quite a bit of time in Spain but not enough to bother with a Spanish bank account. Out there for 2 months or so at a time.

Anyone know of any PAYG sims better than Hits Mobile?

I have an unlocked smartphone. Will not make many calls or text much. Will use a little data most days. Perhaps 100 - 150 Mb per month.

(Will use skype on fixed cable connection for most calls)

TIA for any ideas.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible

If it was for calls (especially back to the UK) I would have recommended the Orange Mundo PAYG.

Reply to
Richard Colton

Thanks for your reply. Good for those wanting to call other countries but not the best for our needs.

Reply to
Hugh - Was Invisible