like :)

Reply to
meow2222

Excellent!

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Not bad.

BTW I have a download of every UK chart no1 on my computer and I make Birthday CDs for people when I have no idea what else to buy them on their birthday. Basically it's a CD of every single that was no1 in the charts on their Birthday every year since the UK charts began. It's novel and cheap to make and no one has yet said it was a crap present (it also takes some time to make)

I noticed that Tears of a Clown (1970) is missing from the link. That should have been my "Birthday song".

Reply to
ARW

harryagain has brought this to us :

Well done!

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

That's rather nice. And a bit similar to what I've done in the past under similar circumstances, which is to buy them a copy of The Times from their birthday.

Reply to
Huge