TOT Insurance

I paid for it for a time, then I had to use it when someone drove head-on into my stationary car. Several witnesses so open and shut case, I thought.

The "legal protection" does get you access to a solicitor but to a "para legal" who doesn't have a clue. I had to do most of the work myself. They dragged it out to three years. Yes I got my money back, eventually. But they claimed £45k as their "expenses" despite having done nothing but issue and demand forms.

Waste of money IMO. This was a business policy with Axa. I've not paid for legal since then.

Reply to
Steve Firth

+1
Reply to