Too much sport on BBC TV?

And they don't want us bitching about it either.

Reply to
harry

PLEASE! Then we can stop having the main channels' schedules being thrown into disarray by various sports. Even worse when a match overruns and they cancel the following programme just to talk about the match that has by now finished!

SteveW

Reply to
Steve Walker

Not really other than at weekends perhaps which does make sense. I think it's because there are more sporting events happening that are advertised.

Well there are a limited number of dates in the year.

I blame Brexit. ;-)

Reply to
whisky-dave