Tonight's Property Ladder, Channel 4

But should be done in context, with all factors taken into account and not just based on what produces the maximum media coverage as is done by Mr. TB and Mr. KL.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall

Buy yourself a shotgun....just in case :-)

ATB

Kris

Reply to
Kris

LOL, so funny.

Reply to
IMM

?????

Saving energy is well, saving energy. As far as I am concerned, insulation levels on homes should be superinsulation, with all new developments being passive solar. Costs very little indeed to do, with great benefits to the users and the environment.

Reply to
IMM

Please keep on topic. We wree discussing driving.

Ther is far more fun to be had driving 'in the middle of nowhere'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Good grief. My boiler is combi because it has a red pipe coming out if it.

IMM is a d*****ad because he wears an anorak.

This is ultimate Noolabah spik. Let's redefine 'supremely intelligent' as 'any one who votes Noolabah' and let them go to free 'universities' where they get told how to vote noolabah and how clever they are...

What is wrong with a city the size of a village for gawds sake?

A city is a counrbation WITH a cathedral and some kind of ecclesiastical status.

Why all this envy and jealousy because your 'town' is not a 'city' that makes you want to rewrite the english language in order to feel better and less inadequate?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

No, thats not what I keep there...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Who? You, or the planet.

We can but pray its you...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Let's see.

I am PM. I ban all cars for private use. I save LOTS of energy.

I ration fuel to only government vehicles, and council house heating projects.

I save LOTS MORE ENERGY.

I abolish healthcare and nationalise the mortician industry, using the resultant nationalised corpses as fuel. I save EVEN MORE ENERGY.

YIPPEE I HAVE SAVED THE PLANET.

You are such a moron IMM, really. Sweeping generalisation is your middle name.

.
Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Have some already

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Do you know what this is all about?

I wear suarve clothes and do the tango. Do you wear an Argyle pattern jumper? Must do.

A city is "big", not small.

Silly idea.

My town? I don't live in a town. You are odd.

Reply to
IMM

All guns should be banned.

Reply to
IMM

Yes

He is now seeing...

< snip babble >
Reply to
IMM

Are you going to be buried in your Argyle pattered jumper?

Reply to
IMM

Hmm, doable. Our current home is retailing in the region of £380,000. Bought in 1995 for £137,000.

PoP

If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!

Reply to
PoP

Miiiaaaaoooowwww...... ;)

PoP

If you really must use the email address provided with my newsreader please be aware that the email is processed with spamcop. As a result your email to me might be treated as spam!

Reply to
PoP

No, thats only in your mind. A city is a town with a cathedral. Period. Or was until some tossers without one called themselves 'cities'

So are you, but hey, you are there for all to laugh at. Wishing silly things weren't the way they are seldomn makes them dissapear.

No, you live on the planet zarg. I had forgotten.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

except from Al qaeda I suppose. Tosser.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Is that kangaroo thats been trodden on by a scotsman?

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher