TomTom

They must have hired the same people that e-bay did. it is a pass it on trick that is as old as the civil service.

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Sort you stoooopid sig out you dick head

Reply to
Weatherlawyer

Its a perfectly normal sig.

I can't help it if your newsreader cant handle it

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm happy enough with my XXL. But my phone does use GPS too - so would there be a difference?

Perhaps if I didn't already have the TomTom, I'd use the phone. But the Tom Tom does seem to be a bit more robust.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

I've used the XXL for years with no problems - except the bloody awful windscreen mounting. "Easyport" I think it is called.

Reply to
Mr Pounder Esquire
[129 lines snipped]

Get your delete key fixed.

Reply to
Huge

Indeed.

My aged 510 is still working fine, and will still download the free updates. However, they have announced that it is no longer compatible with paid updates (not that I was planning any).

More annoyingly, TomTom Home will now no longer permit me to operate the device through the PC when plugged in, which feels like a pointless limitation. :-(

Chris

Reply to
Chris J Dixon

I did connect my 510 to the PC not that long ago. But it's now only a spare as I have the XXL. And the battery in the 510 is knackered.

One annoying thing is the TomTom PC software doesn't accept you may own more than one TomTom.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)