Timber and damp report 'needed'. East Lancs.

A condition of a recent commercial mortgage is that we get a timber and damp report done. I might get one done one our home too, as we're thinking of selling in the not too distant future

So if anyone can recommend someone honest/reputable in the East Lancashire area I would be grateful.

Reply to
R D S