Problem with my Greenstar 24 ri

Changed a radiator on my system and now the heating isn?t working . The flow pipe feels warm but then quickly cools down . I had to drain system to change radiator but I have re filled and bled all radiators

Reply to
John91

Is the boiler running properly, or just firing for a short burst and then shutting down?

Reply to
John Rumm

How long have you allowed for the boiler to sort itself out, after turning back on? My Greenstar has a 15 minute or so "warm up" cycle, after reset. B efore I read the instructions, I went through several resets in quick succe ssion, thinking the thing was playing up.

Ant.

Reply to
anonymousrapscallion

Airlock

Close all rads except the one that usually collects the most air, and then run the pump on its highest setting.

Bleed and repressurise till it's all gone

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

+1 That would my guess if all that was done was a drain down and radiator change.
+1 Also check that there is not a bleed point on the high point of the pipes in addition to the bleed points on the radiator(s). Depending on the system the bleed point may be on the hot water side of the system.
Reply to
alan_m