Tilt and Turn problem Help!!!!

I have a prob with tilt and turn window. Seems to be stuck on the til
bit. Cant move handle to "turn" or on to close. Thank goodness it summer. How can I fix it please? Graham
-- graham hutter
graham hutter wrote:

something only you can answer. Look at the mechanism, see whats stuck.
NT

What type of T&T is it - custom made using the fairmitre joint or uPVC based on German mechanisms? That could indicate where to look for help. Other than that, I have yet to come across a T&T that has not an easy to mend mechanism.
Handles in this country can be a problem as they are too "soft" if you like to handle the heavy mechanisms. I have seen new handles work quite well.
Fred