taps repair and who makes the swirl brand?

Hello,

I have a basin lever mixer tap with pop-up waste. There was a piece of mesh in the outlet (spout?) which has fallen out and this has resulted in water spraying and splashing a little as it comes out. Is the mesh filter replaceable? If so, how can I get a new one and how do I fit it?

I'm not sure of the manufacturer. Would this be on the tap body if I removed it from the basin or do I just have to compare the tap with photos in catalogues? I was wondering about contacting the manufacturer. I see screwfix sell groehe, ideal standard, and swirl brands but I cannot find a web site for swirl. Is it an own brand? Who makes them?

Thanks, Stephen.

Reply to
Stephen

Stephen wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@4ax.com: