Talking of funny things

A couple of months back some people got sent a plain text file of a comparative review of hearing aids, and it was fine except for the dyslexic typist who all the way through referred to them as Herring Aids. Bit fishy if you ask me... Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Babal ?....

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

No, barbel.

Reply to
Custos Custodum

too big to fit into your ear

however...

Babel fish, a fictional species of fish invented by Douglas Adams in

1978; see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Jim Stewart ...

Yes indeed, would be great if the Hitch Hikers fish worked for the hard of Herring. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Doh! Despite having read the first four volumes of the trilogy, I had forgotten about that.

Reply to
Custos Custodum