taking off gable of bungalow

Hi all The brickie is Stihlling off the gable end of my bungalow next week.All of the outer leaf 7metres and half the inner-our bedroom-is coming down. My plan is to form a temporary inner wall with 50x50 frame and ply or OSB about a foot in from the gable. Is this the way to go to minimise dust ingress etc till the roof is on connecting the new extension to the existing.There is no need for proping as the roof beams are on the middle load bearing wall. Burglars please note an ex-chief inspector lives in our street!

Reply to
tom patton

Burglars please

That will scare em off.....

Dave

Reply to
Dave Stanton

Reply to
tom patton

Plastic & gaffer tape on a frame insted of OSB, the dust will get through every little gap in your woodwork. I'd frame with 3x2 scant - cause its dirt cheep.. You can use DPM plastic - cause its tough and cheep.

Rick

Reply to
Rick

Reply to