Suppliers of replacement roller door top straps?

These are also called "t straps". I need some for 77mm aluminium roller door panels. I found a supplier with a good price but their min postage seems too high. Where can I buy these from?

Reply to
nomail

Don't recognise the part. Do you mean these?

newshound

Or these

£7 post free
Reply to
newshound

Both do the job but are pricey. The ones I'm replacing are simpler steel strips, pinned to an extrusion, like these:

- they're a good price but expensive postage.

Reply to
nomail