Suppliers of >200mm diameter plastic pipe ?

Does anyone know of a supplier of plastic pipe of between 200mm and

400mm diameter. It should be rigid plastic, smooth walled inside - perhaps soil pipe, or the type used for gas lines ? I need around 3m length, ideally in the Southampton area . Thank you for your help .
Reply to
chris.lowis

They are available because they are used as sewer pipes on newbuild.

Jewson's can order them for you, but it's unlikely you'll find anywhere that keeps them in stock.

Phil L

I can get uPVC pipe up to 24 inch (600mm) diameter, delivered in West Sussex, but it comes in 6m lengths and the larger sizes are not cheap, particularly when you add delivery charges. E-mail me at snipped-for-privacy@bignellsurgical.co.uk with the size you want if you would like me to get you a price. The pipes are sized according to their nominal bore in whole inches and come in various wall thicknesses, but I would need to have the catalogue to tell you what they are.

Colin Bignell

Reply to
nightjar