6inch / 160 mm pipe supplier?

I'm trying to get one 3m length of 6 inch / 160 mm plastic soil pipe / drain pipe plus end caps. (it's for storage, not use as a drain)

I found some at Pipe Center (same chain as Plumb Center) but the list price was £60 for the pipe + £20-ish per end + vat = £130. After haggling it came down to about £75 total, but that's still too high.

Any suggestions for a significantly cheaper supplier? Reading area.

Thanks,

Jay

JayDotDearAtSunDotCom

Reply to
Jay Dear

Sounds like the sort of price I ended up paying last year.

Rick

Reply to
Rick Dipper

I've not looked at prices but have you considered a 3m length of 110mm Soil and Vent pipe with a couple of screw cap ends or is the 6" critical

Reply to
John