Plastic sleeve for interior of old clay soil pipe - about 100mm

Anyone know of a plastic sleeve product which will go inside an old clay soil pipe? As far as I can tell the old pipe has about a 4" internal diameter.
Details: I have come across an old soil pipe which is very badly cracked - at least to the parts that I can see - and has small roots growing in to it through the cracks. The ideal thing would be to replace it with a new one but parts of the existing pipe are fairly inaccessible without going to a lot of extra cost and would require damage to an internal tiled floor that I may not be able to match with replacement tiles.
So I wondered if it was possible to buy a plastic internal sleeve for such old pipes. The idea is that the sleeve would support the walls of the existing pipe, stop water leaking through the cracks, and provide a good end to join on to the subsequent pipe.
That's the idea. Is there any product for a problem such as this? Unless it is flexible I would only need a short length - say less than 2 feet.
James
On Wed, 29 Apr 2015 14:37:28 +0100, James Harris wrote:

Weren't water companies running some sort of pig down their old ceramic pipes and lining them with plastic to save the cost of relaying them ? The ceramic providing the structural strength, and the plastic sealing any leaks ?
Suggests there's a commercial sector out there ....
On 29/04/2015 14:41, Jethro_uk wrote:

I think they do that for the big (12 inches and upwards) cast iron stuff.
Oddly enough I have roots getting into a 4 inch ceramic soil pipe too. I will be digging it up in the next couple of weeks and may also be trying to "line" one section (under a large shrub / small tree).
On 29/04/2015 14:41, Jethro_uk wrote:

Yes, Working for a school I saw the preparations for sleveing an old drain. It involved putting a glass fibre liner in the drain and then treating the liner with resin.
Unfortunately I did not see this done as it was decided that it was mor cost effective to continue cutting the roots (which were the original problem) than sleving the drain.
I woulds suspect that asking for quotes around the larger compaies (probably not Dyno Rod) might produce some prices/info
Malcolm
On 29/04/15 14:37, James Harris wrote:

A professional company can line the inside with an epoxy soaked sleeve (inverse bandage) - this is held in place by a balloon until set. It is a standard drain repair method where direct access is undesirable.