Supplier of small toothed belts?

Anyone know a supplier of small toothed belts, typically 10 mm wide?

My Chester mini-lathe nominally takes a 1.5 x 70 x 10, but it is very tight and I've just half shagged a new replacement in five minutes of relatively light duty. I reckon I need one two or three teeth longer. No obvious scope for correcting the centres error because it seems to be set by borings in the casting, but I could probably add a tensioner if the next length up is too long.

So far I've only located suppliers for cam-belt size upwards.

TIA

Reply to
Newshound

The Other Mike