Sunvic RF thermostat

Central heating is tarting about, problem seems to be the wireless thermostat.

I've read the instructions! And re installed the stat, but it's still tarting about.

Is this more likely to be the stat or the receiver?

Any ideas?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

When mine went sarf a few years back twas the receiver. The wireless bit still works and tells the time date and temp as an ornament!

Jim K

Reply to
JimK

Would you care to define "tarting about"?

Reply to
Roger Mills

IMHO and IME it makes no difference because you can't buy one without t'other.

In my case the internal voltage in the receiver was wrong. Unfixable and new unit fixed it

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

It's a technical term :-)

Comes on sometimes, doesn't others.