British gas rc2 thermostat

Hi, we switched the boiler off for summer and when switching it back to water and heat the rc2 wireless thermostat doesn't seem to be connecting to it module. Usually when we flick the thermostat up it flashes to say it receiving but it won't do that at present. I've changed the batteries etc but to no avail. Any ideas?
On 16/09/2017 21:44, Barry wrote:

Perhaps someone is playing a joke and altered the channel?
On 16/09/17 21:44, Barry wrote:

Re calibrate the receiver.
These eften lose setting after thunderstorms or power cuts.
On 16/09/2017 21:44, Barry wrote:

Its probably a re-badged Drayton unit
See http://www.draytoncontrols.co.uk/sites/default/files/Digistat%2B2RF%20%28I.%20Guide%29.pdf
and the section titled "COMMISSIONING THE DIGISTAT +2RF or +3RF ‘WIRELESS SYSTEM" which explains the procedure for linking the remote unit to the receiver.
--
mailto: news admac {dot] myzen co uk