British Gas wireless thermostat

I?ve tried all the ways to get the thermostat to talk to the boiler. The problem I have is my thermostat is stuck to my wall so I can?t take it to the WR1 unit. I did get it to work twice. That lasted for 2 days each time. Now I can?t get it to come on at all. The hot water works but no heating

Reply to
Al

Al <caedfaa9ed1216d60ef78a6f660f5f85 snipped-for-privacy@example.com wrote in news:15d9522043c57814$1$7375$ snipped-for-privacy@news.newsgroupdirect.com:

Doesn't it remove from the stuck-on back casing?

Reply to
John

Are the batteries in the thermostat near the end of their life?

Reply to
alan_m