Phone app says British gas wireless thermostat disconnected

The batteries were changed in my wireless thermostat and since then my phone app just says the thermostat is disconnected. I have paired the thermostat with the receiver and that is all working. I have rebooted my hub several times even though I can see that ok from the app, have also rebooted the WiFi router

Reply to
fiona