Sunhouse Storage Heaters

My daughter has bought a flat with Sunhouse Storge Heaters. Naturally, there were no manuals left for her. I've tried looking for their website without success. Does anyone have any knowledge of this company or of their products ? regards

Peter Morrill

Reply to
Peter Morrill

I would just email the company and ask them for a copy - I did that recently to Potterton and had a photocopy sent to me next day!

Angela

Naturally,

Reply to
A K

A K wrote:

I would second that suggestion, especially with regard to Potterton - they sent me a manual for my ancient Potterton boiler which is still going strong after 30 years. The good old British companies are just fantastic. Wharfedale, Mission & Mira to name but a few, who have all helped me out without resort to constantly pressing buttons on my phone, and sometimes for free. These are real down-to-earth names which probably originally cost very little, unlike Consignia(?), Corus and Abbey (National?) etc, who spent millions on so-called new brand images to no avail.

BTW, I can't understand why the previous owner didn't leave any documentation as to the storage heaters. Whenever I sold a house, I always handed over a complete file containing all manuals and details of any modifications carried out. Perhaps it's time that this was made a legal requirement - I can't believe that houses are still outside of the Sale of Goods Act

Terry D.

Reply to
Terry D

'Sunhouse' is a name I haven't heard in ages. When this thread started I thought "gone bust, no chance". Wrong however - possibly. A couple of minutes Googling found the following at

Energy Products Ltd. (part of GDA Applied Energy) Space & water heating systems & air quality products manufrs

Telephone and fax: Tel: 08709 000420 Fax: 01733 310606

Address: PO Box 220 Peterborough Cambs PE2 9JJ

Trade and brand names: Active 300 showers Creda Heating Heating Credanet Programable heating system Dualheat electric combination boiler Expressions 500 showers Newera range of storage heaters Premier Fans Sel Electronic E showers

**Sunhouse 2nd range of storage heaters ** Sunrange heating products commercial heating products Tropicano Heater/cooler Whispair Ceiling sweep fans Xodus Fans Xpelair Fans Zeta showers

HTH

Reply to
Andy Wade