Suck squeeze bang blow

What did you think it was?

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Your stomach or possibly your working? Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

It's a combustion engine, sorry about the pictures. People were supposed to think of wild sex.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

I'm not interesting in yuor masterbating technique .

Reply to
whisky-dave

You assumed it was, when it's actually a combustion engine. So you have a dirty mind.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

No, it was his seduction technique.

Reply to
Bob Eager

But why would it be that, if humans don't need clothes they'd hardly need combustion engines. Plenty of humans have got by perfectly well withiout a combustion engine.

Reply to
whisky-dave

I have never said I don't like to travel fast.

Reply to
James Wilkinson Sword

Only if they're doing it wrong.

Reply to