Stuck to a litter bin...

Yellow sticky back plastic sign, black text and stuck to a public council litter bin...

BY KEEPING SILENT \/ YOU WILL CONDEMN US \/ TO SLAVERY

What is that all about?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

I've no idea, but it has nothing whatsoever to do with DIY so why add to the forum pollution levels? You're one step closer to being added to the filter.

Reply to
nothanks

on 20/07/2021, snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com supposed :

Does my face look bothered?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

Presumably this?

Dunno, but it seems to have friends

Andy Burns

Now if it were hoew to remove theleft over glue from the bin when you peeled off the sign... I'm guessing either modern slavery, or the proposed legislation of regulation of internet content.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa

It's the bins rising up in protest. They are fed up just being receptacles for any old crap that people want to throw into them, now they want a voice of their own, so they can start to undo the injustices done unto them by their masters in the past!

Reply to
John Rumm

Andy Burns explained :

The very same - presumably something to do with covid anti-lockdowns?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

That depend on how others view your posts for being antisocial. If you're a sociopath then I can understand you might not care.

Reply to
Fredxx

Fredxx expressed precisely :

Are you now, setting the rules for this newsgroup?

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield, Esq.

No, it is normal and has been netiquette for decades to use OT in the subject for Off Topic posts.

While snipped-for-privacy@aolbin.com's post was unnecessary and best ignored, he did have a point. I felt your reply was inappropriate.

Some readers of this group choose to filter subjects starting with OT and remove these off-topic threads.

Reply to
Fredxx

I only read the OT ones. The DIY ones are as boring as f*ck.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Liar! :-D

I find the many DIY ones that you yourself contribute always add value, Bill old chap. Your OT ones are often interesting too, of course :-)

J.

Reply to
Another John