Spiders - How to get rid..

Can anyone help me with a bit of a problem with spiders? I seem to have hundreds of these things in the house. Heres a quick youtube video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo

On Sun, 27 May 2018 09:07:59 -0700, Richard Donnelly wrote:

Massive??? You obviously don't live in Australia. :-D
On Sun, 27 May 2018 09:07:59 -0700 (PDT), Richard Donnelly
One of our cats loved spiders, and would consume them with gusto. Get a cat!
I'm surprised you have them in the house at this time of year. It's usually autumn when the weather turns cold that I get them coming indoors. Whatever it is they're crawling around in, seems to be a pretty effective trap.
--

Chris

On Sun, 27 May 2018 17:19:26 +0100, Chris Hogg wrote:

The mini-series of 'beasts from the East' seems to have confused them this year and there are some big hairy ones out now (so my sister, who has a preoccupation with such things, informs me). I expect there will be fewer in the Autumn this time around as a consequence.

We had a cat like that,for added joy it preferred to eat them up against the glass of the outside of a window which was feet from the dining table. Lovely view of spiders legs twirling about as they were disappearing past the cats lips While you were trying to enjoy meal.
GH

Classic fodder for a catapult.

Despite the name I’ve never been able to get the cat stay still in one long enough to launch it.
GH

You use wire ties, stupid.
On 27/05/18 23:37, Marland wrote:

http://www.wiseacre-gardens.com/games/catapult.html

--
Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich
people
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 7:29:47 AM UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:

I think these things are cyclical. Some years back the bricks in our house, which have a rough surface, don't know the terminology, were badly infest ed with spiders nests. (Little white cocoons). They were impossible to remo ve easily. Power hose, deck brush etc. Haven't seen them since.
On 27/05/2018 17:07, Richard Donnelly wrote:

If you have hundreds indoors it possibly means something large died, attracted flies with in turn fed a spider which then produced a lot of offspring. They possibly still have a food source attracted by the dead animal.
I once had many hundreds of spiders the size of a pin head abseiling from my loft hatch when a couple of pigeons were trapped and died after a roof slate repair. However the infestation only lasted a day and the spiders dispersed never to be seen again.
--
mailto : news admac myzen co uk

Fly spray kills them fine.
Richard Donnelly wrote:

Why? they eat nasty insects,I even put a dressing gown cord over the edge of the bathtub to allow spiders egress.

Yes. Spiders are your ally by eaying flies and other unpleasant insects.
--
Why is an MP like a nappy?
Because they both need changing frequently and for the same reason