Spiders - How to get rid...

Anyone tell me how I can get rid of these spiders. I seem to have loads of them. Hes a link to a you tube video to show you
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HU7nKtt9fUo

On 27/05/2018 17:04, Jeff Spencer wrote:

Get some of these.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHgEd9U1E1Y

The ones you have are harmless, and will keep the flies down. Phalangoides eat Tegeneria, but this may not help you.
Andy