Source of straight lockshield valve with drain off point

I've got a big towel radiator (with pipes that go straight down and into the floor) and want to change the lockshield valve for one with a drain point - but I can't find a straight lockshield with a drain off. Any suggestions? Is is possible to get a fitting to get a rad tail with a drain off?

Dave

Reply to
Dave

|I've got a big towel radiator (with pipes that go straight down and into |the floor) and want to change the lockshield valve for one with a drain |point - but I can't find a straight lockshield with a drain off. Any |suggestions? |Is is possible to get a fitting to get a rad tail with a drain off?

Your local Plumbers Merchant. Mine has everything I could possibly imagine.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Went to Plumb Center this morning, and Homebase; also looked on Screwfix and Toolstation sites. Straight LSVs w/o drain offs and angled LSVs with drain-offs are easy, but not straight LSVs with drain-offs.

I've just found some tails with integral ball valves, this may solve the problem if I can't find anything else.

Dave

Reply to
Dave