sony KV21T1U remote control

...has been destroyed by the dog . I bought a generic controller from maplin, but cant find the appropriate code. Google wasnt my friend either.

any one know how/where to find it ?

Reply to
p cooper

If you don't tell us anything about the "generic" controller, how do you expect anyone to be able to help?

David

Reply to
Lobster

May be able to pick up one on ebay..

we may have some spares here..

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

That would be helpful. However if the OP cannot find an exact code match for his TV etc then he has to work through the Sony codes in turn until one of them works. At this point you should write down the code that works and put it somewhere "safe" so that when the batteries need changing you cannot find the code.

or

ARWadsworth