Soffits/fascias/etc

Hi Not strictly DIY unless I decide to try this myself, but...
Just had a quote for fitting white uPVC soffits/fascias/gutters/downpipes to my house. House dimensions are approx 10x10m, two storey. Each storey would require these fittings due to the lower room bays with tiled roofs. I recon it's about 600 for the materials, maybe a bit more as they're not plain soffits. I've been quoted for 3 days work for two blokes to do the full fitting. Can you estimate by saying about 10/hr per bloke x8 hrs/day x3 days = 500 + I guess the company wants to make a profit. Any experience of what you would expect to pay for this work or what you'd expect for the whole job? Ta.
Grumps wrote:

There are too many unknown variables to make a decent estimate.
coverboard is cheaper than solid fascia. white guttering and downspouts are dearer than black or brown. 10ph is optimistic. where's the waste going? skip? scaffold required for any parts? when you say both storeys need doing, are you saying that the dimensions are 40 linear metres per storey of gutter, soffit and fascia? what do you mean not plain soffits?
Grumps wrote:

Ah
They'll be charging for this

good
And they will be again, except it'll probably short lengths with the grooves running from the wall to the fascia board

I've just done one that was about 20m and charged 600, 2 of us did it in the day, almost 300 of it was for materials and we used coverboard, so your estimate of 600 for materials is way too low, I estimate it to be nearer to 900, plus labour, plus waste removal.
My guestimate would be approx 2k
"Phil L" wrote in message
Grumps wrote:

Ah
They'll be charging for this

good
And they will be again, except it'll probably short lengths with the grooves running from the wall to the fascia board

I've just done one that was about 20m and charged 600, 2 of us did it in the day, almost 300 of it was for materials and we used coverboard, so your estimate of 600 for materials is way too low, I estimate it to be nearer to 900, plus labour, plus waste removal.
My guestimate would be approx 2k
What's coverboard? (sorry about the quoting, OE is crap!).

I checked today, the wickes L shaped stuff is 9mm thick.
NT