Building Prices and Recommendations - East Yorkshire

Hi all

Before I go too far with building regs, planning etc., can anyone give me indicative price for the following works please? Location is west Hull. Also looking for names of decent, reliable (and not too pricey) builder/company.

Works apply to a single storey flat roof extension to the rear of our property - plan dimensions approx 4m square, with one end wall butted to original house.

Works include:

Replacement of flat felted roof with dual pitch tiled/trussed version. Brick up two patio doors (one 6' wide and one 4' wide) to cill level, fit uPVC windows (one side opener each) fit lintels and brick work above. Add gully and 6' horizontal u/ground drain to link to existing. Include uPVC fascias, soffits, guttering and fall pipes for new roof. Install internal stud wall and door (3m wide wall).

Finally, the existing brick work colour is naff (a sort of dull yellow/buff) and does not match the exisiting house, or even come close. What is the group's opinion of rendering? What would the likely cost be for this on the extension?

Thanks for any responses to this and previous mailings

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster