Sod's Law

I needed a little thing, rather urgently, a panel mount IEC plug, CN08406 from CPC. Seemed a bit daft to just order that and pay carriage, so I added two USB cables, some perforated strip, and two road cones to the order.

A large box arrived. It had a round hole in the top. The cones are weighted with sand and of course have a round, pointy, end. Because of the inadequate packaging it was obvious that a cone had been able to keep travelling when the box had stopped (having been thrown maybe?). Thus there was the neat round hole in the cardboard.

Of course the panel mount IEC plug was missing.

CPC packing is usually perfectly adequate. This time the box had a lot of space in it.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

Are they still using their plastic bags full of air? Does seem a bit overkill, but maybe its not really air... conspiracy theory. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff (Sofa