So what's wrong with 18mm spanners?

My spanners are mostly Britool or Elora and I have never broken one. Most professional mechanics seem to favour Snap-on these days.

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

Snap on are dreadfully over priced.They're flogged by reps to apprentices with the carrot of paying by instalments. Prefer Teng for 'Good'ones but am happy with el cheapo 24mm and over when I will have only occasional use.

I do have one snap on 14mm spanner left in the engine compartment after a service

Reply to
fred