So far OT...........Travelodge is missing me!

They've never been closed - or rather some. My niece's better half has been away on business about 5 days each week since this started, staying in hotels.

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Only stayed in one (Bedford) but yes, as good as - and better beer & food attached.

Mind you I may not be staying/eating in Weatherspoons places after the way it's owner treated his staff.

Avpx

Reply to
The Nomad

ARW