So don't go abroad

I use universal plug boards and they work fine.

The early comment about a kids finger is bullshit with modern plug pins which are insulated at the inner end and the best universal sockets have shutters.

Reply to
Jamesy

love those chairs...hope they get a nail up their arse....tee hee

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

Jim Stewart ... snipped-for-privacy@ntlworld.com wrote

And the sides must have a real risk of getting splinters in your arms too.

Reply to
Rod Speed

The chairs are excellent.

Bill

Reply to
williamwright

totly

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

So does this mean then that for example Canary Isles electrics do not use two pin plugs where the wires are poked into the threads of screw in pins any more, and cables to bed reading lights do not container two leads twisted together under the bed with pvc insulating tape around them as in the 80s? I have to say, I was horrified that those plugs were clearly still on sale there, and used in a flat we rented. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Brian Gaff snipped-for-privacy@gmail.com wrote

The video is JUST talking about universal sockets that take the main

2 and 3 pin plugs.
Reply to
Rod Speed