smart phones

bona yes

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

o2 will switch off your glove box phone toot sweet....I lost £10

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

It's very much easier here to get a taxi. A bus is something I simply never see. When I were a lad, it was quicker to cycle the 8 miles to town than catch te nbus, even though it stopped a 400 yard walk away

Outside of large towns, buses are virtually useless. Some coaches are OK though.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

They think that it's disgusting to defecate in the house. Villages are being equipped with public toilets.

Reply to
Max Demian

Bullshit.

To reduce the number who just shit on the ground anywhere they feel like doing that.

Reply to
Rod Speed