Smart meter installed by EDF - a largely pointless change

Did they give you any options on how you choose to use it? Different tariffs? Monthly/quarterly readings? DD/non-DD payments?

Reply to
Jeff Layman

British Gas used to include the correction factors and formula on their bills. They were obviously afraid to express it as an actual algebraic formula and expressed in a form that few could understand. Now they don't attempt to explain how they convert from cubic metres to kWH so we have to trust them.

Reply to
Max Demian

That's what was used for Forth on the BBC Micro, which only uses 16-bit integers.

Reply to
Max Demian

4.43361875 and NTSC is 3.5979545 IIRC. Retired 18 years.
Reply to
The Other John

I belive that should ... "everything else then becomes transcendental."[1] :-)

[1]
Jim Jackson

Sounds like something the Labour party would do in a flash.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

The Indiana State legislature has already tried this.

- Labour - a bunch of rich people convincing poor people to vote for rich people by telling poor people that "other" rich people are the reason they are poor.

Peter Thompson

Reply to
Tim Streater

Mindless bullshit. Wilson and Corbyn were never rich people.

Reply to
Rod Speed