Small, dark finish, eye bolts or vine eyes or similar - where?

I'm after some small (i.e. probably somewhere about 4mm diameter) eye bolts, vine eyes or similar for tying strings onto. I'm aiming to set them in pointing between paving slabs, they'll be poking out of the edge of the paving, not upwards.

They need to be weatherproof so stainless or treated in some way so they don't corrode and I'd prefer them to be dark so they aren't too visible.

Can anyone suggest a source for these, I probably only need 20 or so of them.

About the best I can come up with so far is:-

these are probably a little too big, and they'll be rather visible.

Reply to
tinnews

Ships chandlers and in stainless steel is my recommendation. Yachts are covered with this sort of toe stubbing stuff.

Try a google on 'eyebolts or 'cleats'

These people look good

The Natural Philosopher