Slight OT - Flat based iron

I am trying to find a non-steam iron. The sole plate need to be completely flat, without any holes or ridges in it. Has anyone seen one for sale anywhere?

Unfortunately all those in the shops these days are of the steam variety.

Regards,

Ian

Reply to
Ian Waddell

Ebay search turned up this? 4310949026

Mark S.

Reply to
Mark S.

Second hand. Encaustic art?

Regards, NT

Reply to
N. Thornton

Comet do a dry iron (Rowenta LA58). Product code 130091 at

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

On Mon, 5 Jul 2004 17:56:13 +0100, "Christian McArdle" strung together this:

That's the one I was going to suggest, but I couldn't find it anywhere. Good irons, according to the people that use them.

Reply to
Lurch