Sliding wardrobe doors - Stanley's vs B&Q version?

I'm in the market for a set of sliding wardrobe doors and am probably going for the Stanley ones which you see in Focus, B&Q etc.

I was in B&Q earlier today and note that they have B&Q-branded doors alongside the Stanley ones, plus all the stuff like rails and other accessories. Has anyone used these, and do they know if the two are actually identical systems (ie, is the quality the same and can you mix and match components from each)? It's hard to tell as everything is swathed in cardboard and polythene. I asked a B&Q drone but his reply indicated he didn't really have a clue.

Thanks David

Reply to
Lobster

not the answer you're looking for, but Ikea (yeah I know, I know) sliding doors are excellent, IMO.

Reply to
Piers James