skip ads on youtube

This feature no longer appears to be working, Clicking on it ha no effect. Is it me or my machine ?

Reply to
fred

Works for me. (Edge on Win10) Still annoying waiting a few seconds for the skip option.

Reply to
Max Demian

I have the same set up but it no loger works?

Reply to
fred

better with adblock plus

Reply to
Jim Stewart ...

I think it only happen ro me when I'm in full screen mode

Reply to
fred

Still works fine for me and I just did it a moment ago.

More likely the machine.

Would help if you specified the OS and browser or if its the app.

Reply to
Jock

why would you want to advertise a skip on utube?

Reply to
critcher