Sizewell C

Approved, but sounds somewhat tentative.

Do I remember something about Hinckley C strike price dropping if Sizewell C goes ahead?

Reply to
Andy Burns

Bad idea to go ahead with EDF.

R Souls

Only 17 more power stations on the site to build, before this place will need to change their name

Mark Carver

well, I'd imagine there will be a bit of moving about, but in the end since they need the gas....

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff