Sir - is that a sign of age

Stupid Idiotic Reprobate

Just a thought. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

here in the near of glasgow it is usually "mate" ..... or "pal"..wummin' get "hen"

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

you're happy that the local kebab shop know you by your first name

is your doctor happy about that?

tim

Reply to
tim...

I said hello to him

he said hello back

(end of meeting "famous" person experience)

tim

Reply to
tim...

I am. I have not paid for a kebab, pizza or burger at my local for the last 3 years.

Reply to
ARW

Kebabs are quite healthy - grilled meat, salad, pitta bread.

Owain

Reply to
spuorgelgoog

Fat people do tend to look younger.

Reply to
Mike M

all masons then ? ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

what a thrill ....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

due to illness I look older than I am and I am always amused when people think the wife is my daughter tee hee well she is 10 years younger to start with .....

Reply to
Jim GM4DHJ ...

Quite ... it does make you wonder if these Brexiteers have actually been out of their basements (and I bet they don't eat any of that 'foreign muck'). ;-)

I generally have a (small) chicken donor (or wrap) with extra salad and rarely eat all the pitta. And we are talking once a week at most, typically round at Mums (as she likes Kebabs now) and if she or I aren't cooking.

Last night I did a chicken stir fry with kind prawns (and with the surplus making Mum a couple more meals). ;-)

Cheers, T i m

Reply to
T i m

A Chicken shish is one of the most healthy takeaways.

Reply to
Pancho

The meat might be grilled but it starts full of fat so there is quite a lot left after its cooked. You can watch some of it drip off as it goes around and around.

Reply to
dennis

Or as Niklaus Wirth (who wrote "algorithms+data structures=programs" ) said: "You can call me by name, or you can call me by value".

Reply to
rmlaws54

But with the international concern about the poaching of pachyderms to fuel the trade in illicit ivory, I wonder for how long will they be able to continue selling Elephant's Willy?

(AKA Doner Kebab :-) )

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

... and talked 19 to the dozen when you called on me 2 years ago! :-)

Reply to
Gareth's was W7 now W10 Downst

"I've danced with a man, who's danced with a girl, who's danced with the Prince of Wales "

Reply to
Max Demian

It's quite interesting compiling a list of degrees of separation from other people.

I did a few...I'm only one person away from Helena Bonham-Carter, Aldous Huxley (yes, I know he's now dead), Sarah Keith-Lucas, John F Kennedy and Harold Wilson and a few others who are well known. Oh, and Henry the bloodhound.

Most of us have similar if we put our minds to it.

Reply to
Bob Eager

well I know someone when went to Queenies Garden party

tim

Reply to
tim...

Yes, me. See above! Not very exclusive - 8000 each time.

Reply to
Bob Eager